Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Hey everyone ~ I feel rather bad for not posting anything worthwhile as of late, but I've been pretty busy with work, mini-vacations, and suddenly acquiring a bit of a social life.

Needless to say, I'm still playing WoW (though I've felt a bit burnt out on it as of late). In fact, I finally got my 4 piece Tier 8.5 set bonus the other day (rejoice). Other than that, though, nothing much is really going on. Everyone else seems to be covering the new PTR changes and such better than I can, so I've decided to be lazy and let them all cover it ;)

I just got home from a 3 hour drive (curse you traffic...) from visiting my boyfriend so, hopefully, I'll have something worthwhile to read sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I just got my first piece of T8.5 (VoA lol) and you alraedy have 4?! q_q I want my bonus...

    ReplyDelete