Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Druid Forms! Night Elf Edition

I may not be a Night Elf, but I used to be! Every now and then I venture back to my elven roots, hence why I started a Night Elf druid on Bonchewer, Averna's server. That said, here's a link to the new Night Elf bear form models (YES, models. They aren't simply reskins as all the QQers seem to believe. It's clear certain aspects of the model have changed, including a higher polygon count, according to Blues).

(click for a larger image)

Personally, I think they look pretty cool! I'll be excited to get them whenever my Night Elf hits level 10 =)

2 comments:

  1. Psst, I made a toon, Averna, on your server!!!

    Me, a TAUREN!!?

    I know, I thought the day would never come either. ^^

    Hope to see you on sometime soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eee! I added you to my friend's list :> Also add 'Aubrei'; she's my paladin alt ^^

    ReplyDelete