Friday, May 29, 2009

Dilemma!

Another more personal blog post tonight!

As I stand here in front of the Coilfang Reservoir summoning stone, dancing with a male draenei whilst I wait for another party member to arrive to summon, my mind wanders off, remembering a certain tattoo design a kind artist sketched for me...

Personally, I *adore* it. I know some don't approve of tattoos, but this one is very special to me. Druidism, and just all things nature in general have been a passion of mine for a long time now; druids, specifically, a major part of my life for the past 3 years. My birthday is coming up in July, and my boyfriend has agreed to take me to get it and buy it for me as a gift. My only issue is I can't figure out where I want it =(

Ideas so far:
  • on my back, near my left hip
  • on my stomach, near my left hip
Other than those places, I can't think of a thing :( Shoulders are rather out of the question; I can't get it somewhere my parents could see if I was wearing a tank top or something like that. But I'd like to get everyone's opinion if they'd like to offer it ^^

Also... color suggestions would be nice! I think I want to get it all in one color, not black.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome graphic. Very druid-y indeed.

    I'd have to say for placement, the back would be better than your stomach. I'm just thinking about the future to keep it from...ahem...stretching.

    For colour, a dark green, but not super dark, would go well imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, fortunately I'm unable to/don't plan to have kids, so I don't think stretching will be too much of an issue ~

    I like the dark green idea; I might do multiple colors! Make the paw dark brown, make the flower a pinkish-purple color, and have other parts be more autumn like colors to show some more season (representing my leafy brothers and sisters!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't view the pic (atm) and I am totally glad your comments are back. I would go with on your tummy. Go Tummy!

    ReplyDelete