Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Still sick, but still kickin' butt



My cold decided to stick around, but that isn't keeping me from getting some sweet achievements and gear!

Last night we got "I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning (25 player)" now that he doesn't projectile vomit Shadow Crashes rapid fire at the raid. Despite the Omen of Clarity nerf (Blizzard hates melee trees!), this fight was still rather easy to heal. While standing in the Shadow Crash pools reduces your healing done, it makes it easier to spam Lifebloom and Wild Growth on members of your group who take a bit of damage from Mark of the Faceless.

I was excited to maul face on Iron Council Hardmode "I Choose You, Steelbreaker (25 player)". The guild has been wiping on this fight for a little while, but we finally got him last night! It seems that we ALWAYS wiped with just a few hit points left (> 3-5%). It was aggrivating, and I wasn't there for all the weeks of wipes prior to this down, but he's finally down! Time to head over to Freya...

1 comment: