Sunday, August 9, 2009

Active again.. but sick ~


Sick druid is sick :(

I've finally gotten back into WoW 100%, and I've actually been mainly running around as a fluffy kitty! My feral set is actually rather nice; I have almost full BiS as far as Naxx25/Conquest Emblem Gear is concerned, and I tend to top the DPS charts most of the time (that means I'm good, RITE?!). I'm really enjoying doing some damage for once. After almost 4 years as a healer in WoW, it was really nice to change things up a little and maul some faces =)

Much like
Keeva, I've been running around doing the daily quests associated with the adorable little Venomhide Hatchling. I can't wait to get my mount in 18 more days!

Aside from farming to get the mount, I also sat in Dustwallow marsh for ~5 hours to get this little guy:


Click for a larger image

He has an *adorable* animation where he dashes away, leaving a cloud of dust behind him (very similar to Egbert). I had to work today, but hopefully during my off-days this week I can snag a few more of these adorable little guys!

I need to go get in bed for now and rest up ~ I've had a lot of stomach problems lately so I got on a healthy eating kick. Eating plenty of fruits and veggies, fiber, etc... I quit soda! (GASP) But the thing is that just a few days after I started this routine... I got a cold! I woke up this morning with a snore throat and the sniffles! It's horrible =( It actually happens every time I get into a healthy routine. I think I'm so used to eating junk food and drinking can after can of soda that my body is going crazy!

Hopefully this all passes soon! I hate being sick >_<

But I'll leave you all with a silly picture:

GHOST CAT!
Levitate + Stealth = Lulz

4 comments:

  1. hope you feel better! and welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture makes me go "ewwwwwwwwwwwwww", but laugh at the same time :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete