Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blog Revamp + Ideas

So I've been thinking about possibly doing a Video Blog once or twice a month, but I'm not sure. I would probably just talk about Druid stuff and maybe real life stuff just to make the blog a little more interesting.

Afterall, if you ONLY wanted druid information you could just go to MMO-Champion... but you wouldn't get my random quirkiness there, now WOULD YOU?

In any case, if anyone has some good ideas for Vlog content, let me know!

Aside from that idea, I'm looking to revamp the blog; it's been while and I've picked up some new Photoshop tips that I want to use! So in the next few days look for a new layout for Barky Bits, as well as a little video tutorial on setting up Power Auras (a great mod for buff/debuff/proc tracking)!

Update: The blog has been essentially redone (obviously). I like to keep things simple... for now this is all I really need to do. I may redo the banner, but for now it'll do. It's 5:30am and I have class at 10:30am

... why do I do this to myself D:

6 comments:

  1. "Afterall, if you ONLY wanted druid information you could just go to MMO-Champion... but you wouldn't get my random quirkiness there, now WOULD YOU?"

    Well, the view is so much better here :) especially when the Vblog is coming ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Do it!!!

    Also, I <3 your Photoshop skills. Your blog is so cute. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Fuyuko! I'm still fooling around with the banner... not sure if I'm satisfied with it ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great - a clean layout is always a safe bet...

    ReplyDelete